Provide warmth and even compression to help relieve arthritic pain. A hook & loop closure allows for added comfort and fit. The outer layer is textured to provide additional grip.
Thermoskin Support Technology
The application of prolonged heat to the affected area is a simple and rapid form of treatment. Only Thermoskin has been clinically tested to increase skin temperature and subcutaneous (below the skin) temperature by up to 3°F.
-Provides light but firm compression to counteract tissue swelling.
-Provides temporary relief from pain/soreness associated with injuries, Arthritis and RSI (Repetitive Stress Injuries)
Click on Video below for more information on the Thermoskin Arthritis Gloves:
Thermoskin combines compression, support and naturally generated body heat for therapy and pain relief of sports injuries, Arthritis, RSI and more.
Click on your
preferred distributor to purchase
Application: Position the product on the right and/or left hand so that the velcro strap is wrapped around the lower forearm. Secure the strap.
1) Dear Sirs: About
a month ago I purchased a pair of thermoskin
gloves for my mother in-law. She suffers
from arthritis,and is 83 years young.
She has always worked with her hands,
knitting, sewing, and so on. Her condition
was making it very difficult for her
to do something she loves to do. Her
fingers and wrists were swollen and painful.
I saw her just days after I had given
her the gloves, she proudly showed me
her hands, the swelling was non existent,
the same for the pain. She wiggled her
hands in pleasure, to show me the difference
Thermoskin gloves had made for her. Thank
I am a breast cancer survivor who found
that after chemotherapy that I had the
symptoms of osteoarthritis. The
chemotherapy drugs (taxol) caused
my hands to create a claw at night and
my legs would be stiff in the morning. I
wear the arthritis gloves at night and
the claw is gone. I also wear the thermal
foot gauntlet and my stiffness is gone. I
am so thankful that you created
these products that I have sent five
other friends your products to help them
with various ailments from tendonitis
(sp) from tennis to failed back
surgery. I also provided the information
to my oncologist so she can provide
the information to other patients. I
will try to tell as many people possible
about your products so they will be
able to walk, run and hold their
love ones hands.
3) The Thermoskin line of gloves surpasses my wildest expectations for a glove that relieves arthritis pain. I gave the gloves as a gift to a friend, and since she has received them, they have not come off her hands except to eat and shower. Comfortable and effective, from putting heat into the hand to making it possible to hold cold objects without pain, the Thermoskin gloves are a must have for anyone seeking relief from arthitis pain.
4) These gloves really help. I have erosive arthritis which means the bones are eroding and joints become nerve on nerve. Nothing stops the erosion and there are no successful surgeries to help. These gloves help keep joints somewhat stationery while letting you perform normal tasks. Thermoskin, please keep making these gloves.
5) I am 51 and have had a pair of these gloves for over two years, Don't think I have Arthritis but I am basicly a two to three finger typer. so these fingers do ache from time to time. For the most part I will go to sleep with these gloves on and my fingers feel much better in the morning. The gloves have held up quite and have been washed many times, air dried.. I diffently recommend these gloves. I would and will buy them again.
6) I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and Raynauds Syndrome and was suffering terribly this winter. These gloves are GREAT. They keep my hands warm in cold weather, and now in warmer weather the light compression feels so good when my hands are hurting and sore. I recommend these to anyone whose hands hurt from arthritis. Now I need the same type of thing for my feet!
FYI, these gloves are similar to neoprene, with two layers of stretch fabric. There is no raveling at the edges and the seams are placed where they won't irritate tender knuckles or wrist joints. The outer fabric is covered with little gripper bumps that is very helpful when holding items such as cups - nonslip and doesn't take much pressure to hold onto things (for those of us with limited grip strength this is super).
7) My wife splintered a bone in her hand. After the cast was taken off, she had trouble keeping her hand warm for doing exercises for rehab. The gloves work great. She was wearing them at night and it allowed more flexibility in the mornings when she got up which really helped her with rehab exercises. She only needed them for about a month and she would highly recommend them.
8) These gloves are wonderful. i wear them at night. they take the pain away and I am comfortable all night.
9) I don't understand how it works -- and don't care. The Thermoskin Arthritic Gloves were one of the few options for soothing relief for my hands that were ravaged by cleaning up debris following Hurricane Rita. Thank you!
10) I do a lot of crafts, i.e. beading, knitting, sewing, etc. and I would find my hands just aching for days after making me have to wait to continue my crafts. I ordered these gloves and wore them the same night after doing a lot of knitting and woke up to pain free hands. I can now do all the crafts I want without having to worry about pain medication or achy hands. I highly recommend them to anyone and everyone.