Return & Exchange Policy
Most products are returnable or exchangeable within 15 days of the invoice date. Please scroll down to see our description of Non-Returnable Products. All returns must be accompanied by an RMA/EMA number.
Swede-O by Core Products International warrants that all products shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year on Swede-O lace-up ankle braces and 6 months for other products. Product durability will vary with usage and care. Any warranty is voided if wear or usage instructions are disregarded and if care instructions are not followed.
Please inspect all products carefully when received. We suggest that when you receive your product, try it on to see if it fits properly. If it is not the correct fit, place the product back in its’ original packaging and return for size exchange (see Request for Exchange Authorization Number below).
Follow directions for Returning a Defective Product if a product is received in damaged condition (see Request for a Return Authorization Number below).
Request a Return Authorization Number (RMA#) or Exchange Authorization Number (EMA#)
- Print and fill out the RETURNS AND EXCHANGE FORM and fax to (1-651-674-8425) or email to email@example.com to receive your RMA# or EMA#.
Once you have received the RMA#/EMA#, please return the item with your completed RETURNS AND EXCHANGE FORM to Swede-O within 7 days to the address provided with your RMA#/EMA#.
Return Procedure or Exchange Procedure
- Please package all items in a box or other protective container to prevent damage. If the item is damaged during shipping, it will not be eligible for a refund.
- Please write the RMA#/EMA# clearly on your return shipping label.
- We are not responsible for lost or damaged shipments.
- Return address will be given at the time the RMA/EMA number is provided.
All RETURNS are subject to inspection and verification by Swede-O, Inc. to determine eligibility for a full or partial refund. Items deemed non-returnable shall be returned to the customer at their expense.
ALL EXCHANGES will be handled as quickly as possible. Items returned will be at the customer’s expense. Shipping fees will apply on all exchanges whether shipping was paid on original order or not.
RETURNING A DEFECTIVE OR INCORRECT PRODUCT
Damaged or incorrect shipments must be reported within 10 days by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Certain Items cannot be returned for any reason due to our compliance with State, Federal and Safety Regulations. Some products are non-returnable for health, sanitary and safety reasons.
- Any item that has been used in any shape or form.
- Any item returned more than 15 days after invoice date.
- Hot/Cold therapy products – heated or frozen/refrigerated.
- Any item that is damaged or is missing parts.
- Any item that is dirty or soiled.
- Any item missing appropriate instructions &/or packaging.
- Any Item noted on our Web site and/or labeled on the package as non-returnable due to health and sanitary reasons: Plantar DR, Low Profile Compression Socks, and other products noted as non-returnable on our Web site.
Swede-O holds no claim that any product we sell will heal a condition or fully eliminate pain. Always consult your health care provider before purchasing any medical equipment or supplies.
Swede-O does not provide medical advice or diagnosis. We will gladly provide complete and accurate descriptions but cannot determine the appropriateness of a particular product for a buyer.
Swede-O does not take any kind of medical insurance for payment. Our company accepts Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
Download our return and exchange form here.